Features & Benefits
- 3 different sizes (small, medium, and large)
- Cedar construction: The wood of choice for long-lasting outdoor use.
- The extended roof features an 8" overhang
- 2-inch legs fastened to each corner to raise the structure off the ground are included. Optional 6-inch legs are available.
- The roof is made with water-resistant felt paper under the wood siding that is treated with a non toxic and chemical-free environmentally friendly lifetime wood treatment, making them very durable and able to withstand any outdoor elements for many years.
- Your outdoor cat feeding station will be delivered unassembled. It takes approximately 10 to 20 minutes to assemble the panels, guided by the easy instructions enclosed.
- Made to order. Ships in 10-15 business days.
- FREE SHIPPING to Continental US and Canada
Shipping: Ships from Canada via FedEx Ground. Transit time is between 4 and 9 business days depending on where it is going.
Questions & Answers
The wood is natural and not treated. Cedar does not have to be treated but it is OK if you want to paint or stain the house. If you want to treat the house then we recommend a Thompsons water seal.
The dimensions do not include the overhang. It is an extra 8".
I just want to confirm that all of the feeding stations come with the extended roof.
All the feeding stations come with an extended roof.
It depends on the bowl size you will use.
Yes. All the three size feeding stations come with an extended roof as pictured.
We recently purchased your Wooden Waterproof Feral Cat Shelter for Winter and Summer and love it! We need a feeding station but your small station is too large. We need it to house only one bowl so no more than 16 inch width (opening) then a depth of about 18 in and similar height. A peaked or simple sloped roof would be better than flat. So you small station narrowed to 16 inches would be perfect. Can you do this? If so what would it cost?
Unfortunately, we can not make the small feeding station smaller.
- Unfortunately, we do not have platforms for the pet feeding stations.