Towering over many other cat furniture products, this hardwood cat tower is both a wonderful climber and a perfect place for kitty naps. With multiple levels of perches, it's ideal to place near a window so your cats can curiously watch the outside world like a favorite television show. For extra comfort, each perch is padded with 1" foam and covered in plush carpet material, a combination that any feline would love. And no need to worry about durability, as the foot stands and posts are made from solid hardwood oak or maple and are sure to stand upright.
Each cat tower comes with an 18" x 24" angled carpet scratcher that's designed to keep claws trim and neat. It is close to the floor for safety when the kitty wants to stand up and scratch a little. And if you have a larger cat or multiple cats of different sizes and ages, the perches are slightly different sizes, which gives a solo cat some variety. The height between perches is 15", which is more than enough for your furry friends to stretch, but certainly not too high to reach or jump up to a different level. And if it is too big for your home, you may check the smaller version here.
Features & Benefits
- Overall size: 24" W x 36" L x 63" H
- Wood construction: solid hardwood oak or maple with a durable finish
- Plush Carpet covering in Light Beige color
- Base: 24" x 32"
- Lower perch: 24"W x 12"D
- 2nd perch: 18 1/2"W x 22"D
- 3rd perch: 24"W x 18"D
- Top perch: 24"W x 15"D
- There is an angled carpet scratcher that is close to the floor
- The distance between levels is 15"
- The cat tower requires assembly
- Weight: 55 lbs
- Tools required: adjustable or socket wrench and a regular or powered screwdriver for the provided square head screwdriver bit
- Proudly hand-built in the USA
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
- That would be Golden Oak on oak wood.
Unfortunately, you should decide which color would be best for you. You may check the different finishes Here
It depends on the cat and where she jumps from, but the cat tower will never fall over for sure because of the large base and solid wood used. Unfortunately, we can not recommend any wood.
- These are yes but with a "but" answers.....Yes we can put a clear finish on Maple, however Maple has brown and gray streaks in the wood, that's why we only offer it with a stain. It is not clear which is very expensive.The carpet could be replaced however it is over foam on the top then wrapped around the edges then stapled underneath. We suggest keeping the remove pieces as a patent for the new carpet.
- Unfortunately, we do not ship this cat tree outside the USA.