Good things can also come in BIG packages...such as this gorgeous large cat climbing tower with lovely leaves! Ask any feline and they'll let you know how much they adore this feature-packed cat tree, whether it's a gentle head butt or a loud purr. And you'll be purring also thanks to the compact cylindrical design that fits nicely in nearly any room in the home. Once in place, your cats will enjoy a fabulous forest-themed tower meant for climbing and relaxing. The natural aesthetic comes with faux green leaves and brown sisal scratching ropes, a combination that beautifully brings to mind earth and water.
Standing nearly six feet tall, the cat climbing tower has an excitement for your felines from head to toe. The oversized ground-level bedroom allows for nap time as well as a convenient hideaway when needed. As the cats ascend, they'll find a pair of comfy curved perches when it's time to take in the surroundings, plus a soft saucer for lounging in peace. The multiple levels and long, continuous scratching posts culminate in a large top-level platform that will make the kitty feel like the king of the forest for sure.
Features & Benefits
- Overall Size: 24"W x 24"L x 69"H
- Rounded design with a small footprint to save space in your home
- Covering material: Soft Plush Fabric (Faux Fur) in Green/Brown
- Base: 24" x 24"
- Bottom house: 13"H x 19" diameter
- Two cradles: 9" x 10"
- Spacious bed at top: 19" diameter
- Faux leaves
- Hanging sisal rope
- 8 sisal scratching posts that are tightly wrapped with dyed brown rope.
- Weight: 50 lbs
- You can clean the cat tower easily with a vacuum cleaner or mild detergent.
- Assembles in minutes! All the needed tools and instructions are included.
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
it seems as though the ledge may be a bit small for a less daring cat to reach the top bed!
Actually, the top level is not easy to reach out to because it has no hole, and it is the same diameter as the level below.