Send us your pet’s picture and you will get a wonderful watercolor hand-painted portrait. It is 100% hand-painted artwork, NOT Digital! The portrait will be painted by a professional artist with 15 years of experience in portrait art and will include the HEAD and part of the CHEST of your pet in the middle of the painting.
Our watercolor paintings truly reflect the loving spirit of your pet with its soft colors and subtle nuances and they are the perfect gift for pet lovers and a great memory for you! If you want a Peekaboo Style check this Pet Portrait.
Features & Benefits
- 100% Watercolor HAND-PAINTED pet portrait on paper
- Paper used: French Arches Aquarelle and Italian Fabriano Artistico/Classico 260gsm hot pressed paper which is acid-free and archival museum rated
- Materials: Watercolor, Paper
- The price is for one NOT framed portrait, painted on paper
- Includes the HEAD and part of the CHEST of your beloved pet
- Frame is not included!
- The pet portraits come carefully rolled together in a poster tube
- It usually takes 10 business days to create your portrait and the delivery takes 2-5 business days by FREE DHL EXPRESS
- Hand-painted by a professional artist with 15 years of experience in portrait art
IMPORTANT: Please provide a good quality picture preferably taken in natural lighting so that the artist could create a more accurate portrait. The better the picture, the better the finished portrait would be. This is especially important for your pet's key features such as eyes and nose. It is highly important that the picture is sharp and in focus. Unfortunately, the artist is unable to work from blurry pictures.
DISCLAIMER: If you send us a bad-quality picture then your portrait will also be bad quality. The artist needs to have a good reference picture to create a good portrait. We understand it is hard to find the right photo so follow the tips below:
- Level: Take the photo at eye level of your pet. Photos looking down on your pet look unflattering and unnatural to the eye. The best angle is with your pet looking straight at you or with his/her head slightly tilted to one side looking past the camera.
- Lighting: Take your pet's picture in natural light, preferably outdoors. The best time is on a bright overcast day but not in direct sunlight as this can cast some unflattering images.
- Turn Flash 'OFF': Please NEVER use flash. Flash causes a number of problems and looks very unflattering. It often masks out a lot of detail, causes unnatural shadows and colors, and can often result in the dreaded red-eye or eye glowing effect.
Questions & Answers
Ask a Question about Watercolor Hand Painted Pet Portrait
Be the first to ask a question.
- 5 Stars0%
- 4 Stars0%
- 3 Stars0%
- 2 Stars0%
- 1 Stars0%