Built for large kitties (not supper large) but equally appealing to medium and smaller cats, this super stylish climbing cat tree is inspired by the Amazon jungle, with design features such as faux green foliage, brown sisal rope, and color combos that look just like earth and water. Part of the Forest Collection, this cat tree is a smaller version of our popular Castle Cat Tree House.
The natural beauty of this gorgeous piece of cat furniture is highlighted by a host of built-in features. There’s a ground-level bedroom lined with lush and comfy fabric, complete with a peephole for keeping tabs on what’s happening outside the room. It’s paired with a terrific top bedroom with a large opening any large cat can fit through, plus a top perch that gives them a “cats-eye” view of the world. The climbing cat tree also comes with two sturdy and relaxing kitty hammocks, a fun ladder, and scratching posts from top to bottom for your pet to keep their claws looking great. With all this one more, it’s enough to make any house cat feel like they are the king of the jungle! It is a perfect solution for multi-cat homes and is among the best cat trees for big cats we offer.
Features & Benefits
- Overall Size: 35"W x 20"L x 61"H
- Available in Green/Brown only
- Base: 32" x 20"
- Covering material: Soft Plush Fabric (Faux Fur)
- Bottom house: 12"W x 14"L x 10"H
- Top house: 16"W x 10"L x 10"H
- Top round perch: 13" diameter
- Two cozy hammocks: 17"L
- Ladder for easy climbing
- Faux leaves
- 12 sisal cat scratching posts that are tightly wrapped with dyed rope
- You can clean the cat tower easily with a vacuum cleaner or mild detergent
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Assembles in minutes! All the needed tools and instructions are included.
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
The platform would not be able to be replaced with a bed due to the fact that there is no screw to attach the bed. You are more than welcome to just place a bed on the platform, it will not be secured though.
- The leaves are made of plastic, but we have never received a complaint about them. You can remove them if you worry they can be dangerous for your cats.
- Yes, you can remove the leaves very easy without damaging the cat tower.
- Yes, it is 61" only.