This nice cat tree tower is perfect for all occasions: napping, observing, playing, and scratching. The two condos are roomy, and the padded perches come with raised edges, so your feline pals can relax and watch over their territory comfortably. Toys are available for added entertainment, and the kitty tower also offers a plush basket for full feline relaxation. The cat tower is constructed with CARB-certified natural particle boards and strengthened at the bottom to ensure stability when your pets play. And the scratching posts are covered with natural sisal rope.
Features & Benefits
- Overall Size: 23.6"L x 20"W x 60"H
- Color: This multi-level tree is available in Light Gray, Dark Gray, and Beige
- Condos: Both condos are 11" tall. The top condo is 15.7" wide, and the bottom is 13.8" wide.
- Base plate: 24"L x 20"W.
- Basket: The basket (hammock) is 11.8" wide.
- Perches: Both are 13.8" wide and have raised edges, so your cat can rest its head while scrutinizing the house.
- Constructions: CARB-certified board, sisal rope, and plush fabric.
- 8 sisal scratching posts
- Easy Assembly Required. All tools needed are included.
- Weight: 43 lb
- We ship it to the 48 USA States only
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Are the poles made of plastic
The poles on this cat tree are made of strong cardboard and then wrapped with sisal rope. If you need a cat tree with solid wood poles you should check these wood cat trees
That does not look sturdy and I have dogs that I would not want to jump on it and pull the whole thing down.
You can not assemble this cat tree without the hammock. It should be placed between the two sisal posts or the top part of the tree will lean on one side. What you can do:
1. Rotate in another direction
2. Remove the hammock (round) part and leave only the part which is between the two posts.
We needed to replace the posts on our 10-year-old cat tree (not yours). I ordered new posts from the same company I bought the tree from. The sisal is much thinner than the original. My cats tore it off the posts in a matter of months. The sisal on the old posts eventually got frayed through, but it wasn't torn off in strings! Can you please also confirm that this tree has all sisal posts (not partially carpet)? We bought another tree which has partially carpeted posts. They don't use it for a scratching post at all.
The sisal rope is 3mm.
Unfortunately, we can not recommend this cat tree for Maine coon cats because the hanging basket and the top perches are not large enough for them. You may check out the other cat trees for large cats here
No, if it is on a flat floor. But if it is on thick carpet, then can be attached to the wall for extra stability.
This cat tree may hold cats with a total weight of 60 lbs.