Getting up and down can be hard for aging cats and dogs, so help them move easier with our wood 4 step pet stairs for high beds. Place it next to a couch or bed, allowing easier and safer access. The steps will hold up to 300 lbs and can be ordered with an optional non-slip bottom to prevent movement on tile, linoleum or hardwood floors.
Features & Benefits
- Size: 18.5" Wide x 37" Deep x 26" Tall
- Made of plywood and kiln-dried fir, NOT particle board or cardboard, as they do not hold up well
- Thick and soft carpet is used(40 oz. or better)
- Four carpet colors available: Natural, Gray, Tan and Green
- Ships Fully Assembled
- USA Handmade Pet Step
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
1. Height of each step. 2. Difference in the wood for these steps compared to your other wooden stairs. 3. Does the wood or carpet have a smell? My cats have asthma. Looking for 26 in high, solid wood, carpeted steps. Wide, deep steps. Low height of each step, only 5 or six inches.
The lowest step is roughly 7” and the rest are roughly 6”. The steps are made of Plywood and are very strong. All carpet has that “new carpet smell”. It can take a while for that to go away. If they can maybe place it in a garage… until the smell dissipates it should be okay. The wood may have a minor odor; nothing we notice except when we cut it.