Give your cat options in a smart yet modern way. The big modern furniture features all-wood construction with ample space for hiding the cat litter box as well as offer a resting nook for your kitty. The two front doors allow you to easily access the litter box for cleaning and tidying while the side entrance allows your cat to get to the box while the doors are closed. The modern look of this furniture will fit into any room, style, or décor with its stunning oak or walnut finish. With this cat litter box furniture, you can offer your kitty the privacy they deserve without the eyesore of an ugly enclosed litter box.
Features & Benefits
- Dimensions: 35.4" L x 18.9" D x 17.7" High
- Built from sturdy wood in an Oak or Walnut finish
- Dimensions of litter box area: 22.4" L x 17.4" D x 15.4" High
- Easy access to the litter box with two front doors
- Side cut-out area for the entranceway to the litter box
- The larger size offers more surface space for décor
- Sizable litter box area with a separate resting nook for your cat
- Block feet: 1.2" H
- Requires assembly, litter box Not included
- Featuring a clean, modern design, this cat litter box furniture is well suited for any space
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Can you confirm this is hard wood or is this made of.particle board or recycled paper?
This cat litter box furniture is made of particle boards.
It’s not clear from the pictures. How does the cat get access to the box? Is the cutout on the “end” of the table or is there a small opening towards the back of the divider wall where the lounging area is located the cat can squeeze through.
The cat can access the box from the opened space. The divider is simply not the entire width and leaves a gap for the cat.