Multifunctional and modern, this cool cat condo with a litter box enclosure is a terrific little tower of treats for your beloved pet. Each level adds rustic charm and classic style to any space in your home as well as to your kitty's day. It all starts with a cozy condo complete with a comfy cushion when it is time for slumber. The top perch makes a great sitting spot for watching the world, as does the pair of sturdy plush-cushioned perches that also foster climbing, exploring, and bird watching.
The neutral greige color (gray and beige) of this cat litter box tree fits with any decor, and the compact size goes great in the corner of a room. Add a fun little pompom toy and a duo of cotton rope scratching posts for the ultimate feline experience. Best of all, everyone sits on a litter box enclosure that gives kitty privacy and hides little messes from the outside world. Crafted from engineered wood, 500 g/m2 plush, and cotton rope. It comes with an anti-tip kit for added security and safety.
Features & Benefits
- Overall size: 24''W x 21.3''D x 46.5''H
- Sturdy made by engineered wood boards for years of use
- Color: Greige (gray and beige)
- Cozy condo for cats to play hide-n-seek or to relax
- Litter box enclosure, which can be used as storage or private cat space: 18.9''W x 19.3''D x 18.9''H
- It does NOT include a litter box
- Two cotton rope scratching posts for clawing and keeping felines' nails healthy
- Two removable (washable) plush cushions on top perch and inside condo for your cats to snooze and cuddle in
- Easy cleaning: Wipe the panels with a cloth and brush the cushions with a cat comb or lint roller
- For small to medium-sized cats, up to 12 lbs
- Anti-tip kit included
- Assembly required
- Weight: 36.4 lb
- Combining a cat tree and a litter box cabinet, this fancy cat litter box condo will withstand years of use.
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.