This is a lovely little home for your big cuddly cat! Combining an extra large scratching post with a cozy condo and ultra-soft bed, this small cat tree makes a great addition to any home, especially in situations where space is an issue. Designed especially for large cats, it fits easily in the corner of a room and adds style to apartments, dorm rooms, and condos. Crafted from engineered wood, plush fabric, and sisal, it's built to last and provide hours and hours of feline entertainment.
The cat condo features a center scratching post covered with thick natural sisal to satisfy the kitty's scratching instincts. It's attached to a bottom condo lined with super-soft plush and fleece plus high-quality woven fabric and ample room to fit a larger cat. At the top is a comfortable bed with a reversible plush cushion that's skin-friendly for your beloved cat and is easily hand-washable for quick cleaning.
Features & Benefits
- Overall dimensions: 18.5"L x 18.5"W x 39"H
- Materials used: Engineered Wood, Plush, Sisal
- Spacious cat condo covered with extra high-quality plush/woven fabric. Condo interior measures15" D
- 7" in diameter cat scratching post wrapped in extra-thick black sisal rope allow cats to stretch out during their daily scratch exercises
- Large bed on top with removable (hand washable) cushion: 15" x 15" x 3.7"H (inside dimensions)
- Especially suitable for large cats
- Easy assembly is required. All tools are included
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Large and sturdy cat condo with scratching post and bed, the perfect place for larger cats that love to stretch, scratch and nap
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Can you tell me the distance from the first platform to the top bed?
The distance from the top of the condo to the top bed is 20".
Hi there! Do you have an image with dimensions? In particular the distance between the base and the top bed? We have large cats, but they are also older and I need to make sure they can clear the jump it would take to get to the top. :)
The distance from the ground to the top bed is 37".