An exciting and exceptionally styled cat tree scratcher for your cats to enjoy all day and night! Available in Dark Gray and Light Gray, it pairs well with any decor thanks to the neutral color scheme, and you'll love the sturdy CARB-certified boards-backed design so your kitty stays safe. This lovely large cat tree provides multiple places for cats to stretch, play, relax, and scratch. Covered head to toe with soft plush fabric, it's a comfortable way to take a catnap or sleep the whole day away.
Ideal for playing or climbing, whether you have one cat, two cats, or more, this cat scratching tree is designed with a stunning staircase layout that appeals to all ages of feline. This not only makes it a snap for them to go from level to level but also makes a lasting impression in any room. Both kittens and seasoned veterans will adore the two condos when it comes time to catch some sleep, as well as the trio of comfy beds at the top and the hanging hammock on the side. And you'll be thankful for the reinforced base plate, anti-tip kit, and nearly endless collection of sisal scratching spots.
Features & Benefits
- Size: 21.3"L x 19.3"W x 66.5"H
- Built with CARB-certified boards covered in soft Plush fabric
- Two Colors: Dark Gray and Light Gray
- Large reinforced base ensures the stability of the cat tree
- 3 very plush and well-padded perches on top: 11.8'' x 11.8''
- Two cozy cat condos provide extra napping places
- One hanging basket for more sweet dreams
- Anti-tip kit for extra stability
- Four fur balls for more cats fun
- 7 sisal scratching posts for stretching arms and sharpening claws
- Large scratching board covered with strong sisal mat
- Requires assembly. All tools are included
- Easy assembly requires. All tools are included.
- Weight: 46.2 lbs
- Large staircase cat tree scratcher that can accommodate 4 cats up to 13 lbs. at once
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.