This elegant two tones beige cat condo tower is a fantastic solution for homes with some cats that love to climb, scratch, and explore different things. All shelves, platforms, and posts are securely connected each other making one sturdy and stable construction that can be used by some active cats at once. The levels, the bed on top, and the condo over the base are spaced enough for medium-sized cats. The tower is made of natural materials and is ideal for the daily cat naps or window views.
Features & Benefits
- Overall Dimensions: 22" x 15" x 51"H
- Two neutral tones Plush and Jute Covering
- The Jute is a rough material made from the stems of a tropical plant, used for making rope and twine or woven into matting or sacking
- Base and the two platforms over it are 22" x 15"
- Snuggle 14 inches cat bed on top with a padded border for an excellent view over the kingdom
- Cozy condo that provides extra sleeping spot after hours of play: 13" x 13" with a 7" entrance hole
- Five posts wrapped in a double paper rope that will help cats to maintain their claws
- The cat tower requires assembly with the help of well-written instructions
- Weight: 38 lbs
- Ships to Lower 48 States only
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Is it comparable to sisal?
The sisal rope is much stronger than the paper rope. The paper rope is made of paper. It is sturdy but may come off eventually in strings after heavy wear and tear but it does not make a mess.
Hello, I don’t see any disclosure on type of material you use to stabilize the tower. What type of glue, etc., do you use? where is it made? Any odors from any of the materials used? Thank you, Jody
The cat tower is made in China and there are no toxic materials used. No odor.