Our carpet cat window perches were requested by the cats that love to look at the outside world through a window. Most of the kitties are not allowed to go outside, so watching what is going on through the window can be both fascinating and fun for them. Super soft and super comfy, filled with 1-inch thick foam, these cat window perches provide kitties some extra comfort and will make them proud observers and satisfied sleepers. To hold the perch upright, each one comes with attractive carpeted supports that adjust to a snug fit on most windows – without having to use any tools.
The supports of perches are made from solid wood, and the boards are made from plywood. The thick and super-soft carpet comes in four different colors for you to choose from, so you can match your room decor or pick your cat's favorite. Made in the USA, the perches come in two sizes, each with two sturdy supports. There is a smaller size cat window perch as well.
Features & Benefits
- Two sizes: Large - 24.5"L x 12.5"W; Extra Large - 36"L x 12.5"W
- The cat window perches have two carpeted supports that adjust to fit snuggly to most windows without tools
- Made with Plywood boards and solid wood supports
- Sturdy construction covered in commercial thick and very soft carpet (40 oz. or better)
- Filled with 1-inch thick foam for the pet's comfort
- Works on most Sliding and Double Hung windows, but will NOT work on older casement Windows (they have the crank) or Picture Windows without being modified
- The window perch does NOT attach to the wall. There are 2 clips at the back of the perch that goes into the window's track, and a sliding wood/carpeted support underneath that moves toward the wall to lock the perch in place thru opposing pressure. Please measure the inside of your window carefully before ordering and check the assembly instruction of the window perch here
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
These window cat perches can hold up to 30 lbs.
what is the length of the metal clip that goes into the window?
The clips are 1” long; there is about 1/3” of carpet so it goes into the window track about 2/3
We have wide windows that slide horizontally. Is the metal lip on the perch thin enough to allow the window to operate normally? Or is this something you must remove to open the window?
The metal clip is about 1/16” thick so it will work on most windows. If you have a low handle, (very close to the sill) that may interfere with the perch.
Do you sell what is needed to modify install for casement/crank window OR do you offer instructions?
These window perches fit in most but not all windows. The 2 types they don’t work in are casement, (has a crank to open it; the crank will be in the way) and if it slide up and down and has a low, large “lip” or “handle” to open it. If the window slides side to side, the perch will only fit in one side of the window, meaning if you want the large perch at roughly 25”, the total window width should be at least 49”.
It does not matter whether the window opens or not. The most important is to be sure you may attach it to the window sill. Please check the assembly instruction.
- We are not sure what a regular apartment window means. The Perches fits in most but not all windows. The 2 types they don’t work in are casement, (has a crank to open it; the crank will be in the way), and if it slides up and down and has a low, large “lip” or “handle” to open it. If your window slides side to side, the perch will only fit in one side of the window, meaning if you want the large perch at roughly 25”, the total window width should be at least 49”.