Your pampered pets will adore this stunning and stylish cat tower tree! Designed for big cats, but suitable for any size feline, it comes with four tiers of enjoyment whether your kitty is full of energy or just looking for a place to rest their paws. The multiple platforms, placed to make it easy to go higher, will entice cats to take a nap or simply use them as jumping points to reach the top. There are also many scratching posts wrapped with sisal rope to help with claw health and stress management.
The bottom level features a cozy hammock that dangles from the platform above to welcome those big cats to a tropical resting spot. Above that is a cool cat condo with a kitty-shaped entrance in the front and traditional circle access on the side. It all leads up to a large perch with a raised edge for safety, made from CARB-certified board for support and soft light grey plush for the ultimate comfort. Plus, a hanging scratching rope on the bottom of the perch gives your cat another opportunity to play and exercise.
Features & Benefits
- Overall size: 30"L x 20"D x 52"H
- Sturdy construction with a balanced design
- Light Gray/White colors that can easily match most of the home decors
- Covering material: Polyester
- Super large perch on top with removable cover: 20.5" x 11"
- Double entrance cat condo with a removable plush cushion: 13.4" x 13.4" x 13.4"
- Two removable pads attached by Velcro provide extra cats' comfort and prevent them from slipping and falling
- Hanging play sisal rope and cozy cat hammock
- Six sisal-wrapped cat scratching posts to save the home furniture from cats’ claws
- Suitable for small to large cats
- Requires assembly. Comes with all tools and instructions needed
- Weight: 41.9 lbs
- Modern cat tower tree with a hammock which provides plenty of spaces for some cats at once to play and rest comfortably
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.