Cat parents with large or senior cats in their homes will find this small cat tree most suitable for their interior living space, particularly those with limited area. Both of the posts holding the cat tree together are covered in plush and sisal rope that cats love to use for stretching and sharpening their claws. The double base adds stability while cats jump, scratch, or rest on the tree, and the included anti-toppling fittings can help you secure it to a wall if desired.
Senior and skittish cats can snuggle up inside one of the two spacious cat condos with their soft, plush surface and privacy, and the very top of this small cat tree has a large cushioned bed with raised edges that will give the large cats the comfort they deserve. Cats that love resting together or enjoying each other's company will find the dual condo design of this tree most convenient.
Features & Benefits
- Size: 23.6" L x 15.7" W x 33.1" H
- Made of CARB-certified boards covered in soft Plush fabric
- Three colors to choose from: Light Gray, Dark Gray, and Beige
- Two private cat condos with soft walls: 14" x 14" x 11"H. The openings are 8" x 9".
- Extra large bed on top (22"L x 15.7"W x 3.5"H) with removable pad
- Two scratching posts wrapped with durable sisal rope for lasting scratching fun
- Can be secured to the wall with anti-toppling fittings included
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Requires very easy assembly
- Whether you have kittens, large or aged cats, this small cat tree would be their favorite spot in your home.
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
14"x 14" are the inside dimensions of the condos.
Yes, the beige color is the same as in the picture. Please note you may see it differently depending on the contrast of your monitor or phone.
Screws attach the top bed to the post and top of the upper condo.
The sides of the top bed are soft.
I am looking for cat tree for senior large ( 8 Kg)cat
This cat tree can hold up to 22 lbs. The top perch would be large enough for your cat but I am afraid the condos may not. Just depends on the cat.
It should work for a senior cat that weighs 22 pounds. Please check only the size of the condos. I am not sure if they are large enough for your cat.