With plenty of room for all your kitties to play and lounge around, this sisal cat tree for big kitties will satisfy even the most finicky of felines. Packed with fun features and lined with soft plush fabric in gorgeous grey, it's built with practical posts covered in natural sisal rope for your pet to sink their claws into. There's even a long scratching rope hanging from the top perch to make playtime a little extra fun.
The trio of playful perches gives this premium piece of cat furniture a lift over traditional cat trees. There's a large condo at the bottom where the kitty can get away for much-needed alone time. The hanging basket in the middle makes a fun hammock for any size cat to relax. And the penthouse top level consists of a wide cat bed with a view any kitty would love. Add a pair of flat perches backed with a sturdy CARB-certified board and a cat tree built for enjoyment!
Features & Benefits
- Overall dimensions: 25"W x 29"D x 40"H
- Board material: CARB-certified Engineered Wood
- Ultra-soft Plush covering to keep cats warm and comfortable
- Color: Gray
- Doubled, reinforced base plate ensures the stability of the cat tree
- 8 scratching posts wrapped in strong natural sisal rope to keep cats’ claws healthy
- Large perch on top with removable covering: 11.8" x 15.7"
- A hanging basket that is only 11" in diameter and is not large enough for big kitties
- A large plush cat condo offers a quiet and private place for snoozing
- A long scratching rope dangling from the top perch and a pom-pom ball for extra kitty fun
- 3 step-like platforms work as a ladder to help your kitten climb to the top
- Suitable for cats of any size, this cat tree is great to put in front of a window
- Assembly required. Includes all required tools and instructions
- Weight: 34 lb
- Sisal cat tree that features plenty of room for your cats to play and lounge
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.