A cool combination of feline's favorite highlights, this small cat condo tree is a must for any pet parent's home! With a super-stylish design and classic features, it's great whether you have one cat or multiple kitties. The cute little playground area starts at the base with a cozy rounded condo. Lined with soft plush material for a comfy catnap, this is one spot your kitty will want to own, not rent! At the top is a perfect little elevated perch where the cats can keep an eye on when the next dinner bell is going to ring. Or they can reach down and play with the cute hanging toy that's always tempting to bat around.
The double posts that hold the perch are wrapped with paper rope for scratching, which differs from traditional sisal as it's more skin-friendly and paw-friendly. This is especially helpful for cats that might be allergic to sisal and also prevent any possible cuts or nicks from the rougher material. The rest of the cat tree is crafted with jute fiber and particle board, built to last so your cats can remain happy.
Features & Benefits
- Size: 17" x 11" x 23"H
- Made with high-quality particle board and natural jute fiber
- Cozy cat condo for playing hide & seek: 10" x 10"
- Removable mat inside the condo for easy cleaning
- Large bed on top: 10" x 16"
- One paper and one jute scratching posts. No more prick and allergy from sisal
- Good for small to medium-sized cats
- Assembly required. All tools and assembly instruction included
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Small cat condo tree that will keep your cat entertained and relaxed all day long
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Is it comparable to sisal?
The sisal rope is much stronger than the paper rope. The paper rope is made of paper. It is sturdy but may come off eventually in strings after heavy wear and tear but it does not make a mess.