This cat window perch is suitable for small or medium-sized cats, and you do not need special instruments to attach it to the sill. Its construction is smartly conceived with clips and a locking mechanism to stay firmly in place. It suggests the comfort that your cat has always dreamed of near the favorite window. A nice solution for cats who love to rest while lying in the sun. We have this item for large and extra large cats as well.
Features & Benefits
- Size: 16.5" Long x 12.5" Wide
- The perch has only one support. It is carpeted and may adjust to fit most windows without tools
- Thick and soft carpet (40 oz. or better) covers the strong wooden construction
- Filled with 1-inch thick foam for comfortable lounging and dreaming
- Works on most Sliding and Double Hung windows, but will NOT work on older casement Windows (they have the crank) or Picture Windows without being modified
- The window perch does NOT attach to the wall. There are 2 clips at the back of the perch that go into the window's track, and a sliding wood/carpeted support underneath that moves toward the wall to lock the perch in place thru opposing pressure. Please measure the inside of your window carefully before ordering and check the assembly instruction of the window perch here
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
We have wide windows that slide horizontally. Is the metal lip on the perch thin enough to allow the window to operate normally? Or is this something you must remove to open the window?
The metal clip is about 1/16” thick so it will work on most windows. If you have a low handle, (very close to the sill) that may interfere with the perch.
Do you sell what is needed to modify install for casement/crank window OR do you offer instructions?
These window perches fit in most but not all windows. The 2 types they don’t work in are casement, (has a crank to open it; the crank will be in the way) and if it slide up and down and has a low, large “lip” or “handle” to open it. If the window slides side to side, the perch will only fit in one side of the window, meaning if you want the large perch at roughly 25”, the total window width should be at least 49”.
It does not matter whether the window opens or not. The most important is to be sure you may attach it to the window sill. Please check the assembly instruction.
We are not sure what a regular apartment window means. The Perches fits in most but not all windows. The 2 types they don’t work in are casement, (has a crank to open it; the crank will be in the way), and if it slides up and down and has a low, large “lip” or “handle” to open it. If your window slides side to side, the perch will only fit in one side of the window, meaning if you want the large perch at roughly 25”, the total window width should be at least 49”.