One of the cumbersome things about being a cat owner is the problem of litter box storage. Not everyone has the room to place the cat litter box somewhere out of sight from guests, and keeping it neat can also be quite the issue. With this Mess Free Cat Litter Box Cabinet, your litter box issues can become a thing of the past!
Made from durable engineered wood, this practical piece of furniture is designed to look like a regular cabinet. But inside, there’s a ton of room to hide away a litter pan of nearly any size and shape, including a jumbo automated cat litter box! For added convenience, the pre-cut hole in the back allows convenient access to an outlet if you have an automatic cleaning litter box. Plus, the enclosed cabinet hides litter spills and keeps messes off the floor!
The magnetized doors open wide to create easy access to the cabinet contents, especially when it’s time for clean-up. And kitty gets his or her own entrance with the cat-sized hole on one side of the cabinet. You can also utilize the pair of adjustable divider walls to make room to store any accessories, install a hideaway cat bed, or remove them altogether. In addition, the non-toxic coating is great for both your furry friend and your family and wipes clean easily for a no-fuss, no-muss experience!
Features & Benefits
- Overall dimensions: 37.5"L x 21.2"W x 24.7"H
- Made of durable MDF with a non-toxic coating
- Available in three colors: Brown, White, and Black
- Comes with 2 removable divider walls
- Fits most litter pan sizes and shapes (extra-large jumbo size automated)
- Interior space: 35.5"L x 18"W x 18"H
- Door size: 7" L x 7.9" H
- Pre-cut hole in the back of the unit for plugging in automatic litter boxes
- Magnetized doors open wide for easy access and cleaning
- Weight: 55.5 lbs
- Contemporary cat litter box cabinet that helps trap odors and prevents them from spreading throughout your home
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
is entry door reversible for left entry?
The panel is drilled to go on one side only. It can be switched to the other side, but you have to turn the panel upside down to have the back edge (where the back panel goes) in the correct place, so the opening will look a little odd because the "peak" of the opening will be on the bottom.