Cats love to hang around in a secure spot that's tall enough to allow a great vantage point of their surroundings. This is especially true for senior cats who are used to habits that have been formed as the years have gone on. Super stylish in grey and designed with a modern touch, this eco-friendly cat tree is just what the kitty ordered. The 50-inch height allows for the lofty perch they crave, while the easy-to-navigate multiple platforms help you care for your beloved pet.
The comfy condo at the top is a combination of a dome with open sightlines and a plush, secure lounging spot. The middle tier gives large senior cats a wonderful place to get some rest, from the hand-woven paper rope material to the cushioned lining. There's a matching platform in the lower tier for those cats who don't climb as well as they used to, or for multiple cat homes. Plus, there's a trio of durable paper rope scratching posts for keeping kitty's claws looking their best.
Features & Benefits
- Size: 20.5" x 18.5" x 50"H
- Made with engineered wood covered in Shag Fleece in Gray color
- Strong and sturdy base: 20.5" x 18.5"
- Eco-friendly, hand-woven paper rope baskets and condo
- Multiple scratching posts wrapped with a paper rope to keep your cats’ claws sharp and healthy
- Three removable cushions for kitties' comfort
- A hanging pom-pom ball included free of charge
- Suitable for cats up to 20 lbs
- Assembly required.
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Simple but functional eco-friendly cat tree for large senior cats that will add a luxurious look of your home
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Is it comparable to sisal?
The sisal rope is much stronger than the paper rope. The paper rope is made of paper. It is sturdy but may come off eventually in strings after heavy wear and tear but it does not make a mess.