This extra large outdoor cat house will make you the most popular pet parent in town! A haven for multiple cats, it's designed to hold and shelter a colony of 3 to 4 feral cats. Individually handcrafted by expert builders, it features high-quality cedar wood for long-lasting use and Thermal-Ply insulation to keep those kitties cool in extreme heat and warm during colder months of the year. The design is also waterproof, so you be rest easy knowing the cats will be dry and cozy as they rest inside the structure.
This stunning shelter is one of the biggest houses for outdoor cats on the US market. It will become the prestige piece of your backyard and can also acclimate your feline friends who switch inside and outside. The classic design resembles a fabulous farmhouse with wood panels and a slanted roof. There's even a wide doorway for quick and easy entry into the expansive, comfortable interior. If you think it looks good in the picture, wait until you see it in your backyard!
House Size: 30"W x 31"D x 21"H
House Floor Interior: 25.5" x 23.5"
Door Opening: 7"W x 9"H
Features & Benefits
- Waterproof Roof. It is made with water-resistant felt paper under the wood siding that is treated with a non-toxic and chemical-free environmentally friendly lifetime wood treatment, making this large cat house very durable and able to withstand any outdoor elements for many years.
- Thermal-Ply insulation is placed inside walls, under the floor, and ceiling
- Big enough to accommodate 3 to 4 cats or a small dog
- The roof can be easily removed by taking out a couple of screws
- Ships unassembled. Simple instructions are included for fast assembly with standard household tools
- With a battery-powered screwdriver, the complete assembly should take about 30 - 40 minutes
- Made to order. Ships in 7-9 business days.
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Free Shipping to the Continental US and Canada
- High-quality insulated cat house for multiple cats, individually handcrafted with cedar wood construction.
Extra (Escape) Door: Give your feline friend an extra exit if predators come sniffing around. With the same dimensions as the front door, this door can be installed on the back, left, or right walls when facing the front door.
Vinyl Door Flap: Vinyl that is heavy enough to act as a barrier is used. The vinyl flaps are solid (not cut into strips) and secured inside from the top of the door frame by a Velcro strip.
Round Door Insert: If your cat likes to squeeze through holes in fences or find an isolated corner to curl up in, she may enjoy this round door style. The insert has a 6" round opening and may be easily removed if the cat is too big to fit through it or just does not like it.
Shipping: Ships from Canada via FedEx Ground. Transit time is 3-7 business days, depending on where it goes.
Questions & Answers
The wood is natural and not treated. Cedar does not have to be treated but it is OK if you want to paint or stain the house. If you want to treat the house then we recommend a Thompsons water seal.
Unfortunately, a platform with legs is not available for this size cat house.
Unfortunately, these extra features are not available for this house.
Have 6 cats been feeding, out door cats been living under shed, want to get them in a warmer place for winter
Unfortunately, we don't make bigger cat houses than this one.
If I were to purchase this house is the pad included I do not see it?
No. This cat house comes without a heating pad. You should buy it separately.
I watched the youtube assembly. Live where its very hot and will likely cool this house.
The back wall is about 23.5"W x 18"H
Is the back door directly opposite from the front door?
The extra back door option goes on the back wall with the door opening on the opposite side of the front door wall.
No. Just be sure it is large enough for your dog.
Hi, I am going to purchase the larger cat house but am not sure if I should purchase the heating pad also. Can I use an electric pad with a straw bedding? I don't want a fire but our winters are VERY cold and want kitties to be as warm as possible.
Straw, hay, and wood shavings are all very combustible materials, and we would never advise using any of these materials in conjunction with any type of heated product. You should not place any of these materials on a heating pad.
I need to k off the ground but wher do I put the food
- Unfortunately, platform with legs is not available for this size cat house.
The insulation is about a half-inch thick and has a foil on one side. We place it on the floor, walls, and ceiling. It is sealed with caulking.