Extra-large outdoor cat house with insulation that is big enough to accommodate up to 3 or 4 cats. It is made of cedar, the wood of choice for long-lasting outdoor use. The inside layout is uniquely engineered and designed with Thermal-Ply insulation, providing great protection from extreme cold and extreme heat. If you think it looks good in the picture, wait until you see it in your backyard!
House Size: 30"W x 31"D x 21"H
House Floor Interior: 25.5" x 23.5"
Door Opening: 7"W x 9"H
Features & Benefits
- Waterproof cat house: the roof is made with water-resistant felt paper under the wood siding that is treated with a non-toxic and chemical-free environmentally friendly lifetime wood treatment, making them very durable and able to withstand any outdoor elements for many years.
- Thermal-Ply insulation is placed inside walls, under the floor, and ceiling
- Big enough to accommodate 3 to 4 cats or a small dog
- The roof can be easily removed by taking out a couple of screws
- Ships unassembled. Simple instructions included for fast assembly with common household tools
- With a battery-powered screwdriver, the complete assembly should take about 30 - 40 minutes
- Made to order. Ships in 20-25 business days.
- Weight: 33 lbs
- Free Shipping to Continental US and Canada
- High-quality insulated outdoor cat house individually handcrafted with cedar wood construction
Extra (Escape) Door: Give your feline friend an extra exit in case predators come sniffing around. With the same dimensions as the front door, this door can be installed on the back wall, left wall, or right wall when facing the front door.
Vinyl Door Flap: Vinyl that is heavy enough to act as a barrier is used. The vinyl flaps are solid (not cut into strips) and secured on the inside from the top of the door frame by a Velcro strip.
Round Door Insert: If your cat likes to squeeze through holes in fences or find an isolated corner to curl up in, she may enjoy this round door style. The insert has a 6" round opening and may be easily removed if the cat is too big to fit through it or just does not like it.
Shipping: Ships from Canada via FedEx Ground. Transit time is 3-7 business days depending on where it is going.
Questions & Answers
The wood is natural and not treated. Cedar does not have to be treated but it is OK if you want to paint or stain the house. If you want to treat the house then we recommend a Thompsons water seal.
Have 6 cats been feeding, out door cats been living under shed, want to get them in a warmer place for winter
Unfortunately, we don't make bigger house than this one.
If I were to purchase this house is the pad included I do not see it?
No. This cat house comes without a heating pad. You should buy it separately.
How much is extended roof for large cat house that is 31x30? How much does it extend?
An extended roof is not available for this cat house.
I watched the youtube assembly. Live where its very hot and will likely cool this house.
The back wall is about 23.5"W x 18"H
Is the back door directly opposite from the front door?
The extra back door option goes on the back wall with the door opening on the opposite side of the front door wall.
No. Just be sure it is large enough for your dog.
Hi, I am going to purchase the larger cat house but am not sure if I should purchase the heating pad also. Can I use an electric pad with a straw bedding? I don't want a fire but our winters are VERY cold and want kitties to be as warm as possible.
Straw, hay, and wood shavings are all very combustible materials and we would never advise using any of those materials in conjunction with any type of heated product. You should not place any of these materials on top of the heating pads.
I need to k off the ground but wher do I put the food
The large house has it as an option but, I don't see it for the extra large house.
This house does not have an option for an extended roof.
- Unfortunately, platform with legs is not available for this size cat house.
- The insulation is about a half inch thick and has a foil on one side. We place it in the floor, walls and ceiling. It is sealed in with caulking.