If your cat shows signs of boredom occasionally, this handmade furniture will provide hours of entertainment for it with a hiding place in the form of a cubic condo. One of the legs has special sisal covering for cats' scratching habits. The top surface will notably excite your play-loving pet to bounce to reach it, stretch and later lounge blissfully.
Features & Benefits
- Size: 20" L x 20" W x 34" H
- Thick, soft carpeting in four different colors, 30 to 39 oz.
- Legs are made of solid kiln-dried fir
- Platforms, base and perches are made of strong plywood, not pressboard
- Stable 20" x 20" base that will not allow shaking or falling over
- Cubic condo is 13" x 13" x 13" (about 12" inside) with 2 openings
- Shorter post is wrapped with sisal and the taller ones are covered in carpet
- Large sleeping tray (15" square outside) with lips that will prevent falling of cat when falling asleep. It is 13.5" x 13.5" inside
- Extremely sturdy handmade cat furniture suitable for small and medium-size cats
- Ships Fully Assembled
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Where can I send pictures?
Unfortunately, we do not make custom trees.
I'm having difficulty finding an appropriate tower/condo that's roomy enough for him...There was a time long ago I found a perfect tower for our cat(s) but nobody seems to make their towers/condos/trees for over-sized cats...All of their products are aimed at ONLY small to medium size cats...Which really isn't very fair at all!!! Thank you for your attention and time taken on this issue!
You should check our category cat furniture for large cats. You may find some condo large enough for your cat.
He's a very aggressive with his scratching, so it doesn't take him long to devastate posts on towers as well as scratching posts...The top seems to be configured to fit him but the bottom one is really to small for him to use...So could it be made round with a wider opening and have all posts wrapped in sisal?
We can wrapp all posts with sisal rope, but the cat condo is not large enough for your cat. The condo is can be used by small to medium size cats. We can make it with wider opening but this will not help any way.