This terrific cat tower is an extra large piece of furniture guaranteed to bring extra fun to your kitty’s day! Built to fit conveniently into the corner space of a room, it goes nicely with any decor, thanks to the neutral color and inviting design. An ideal climbing tree for active cats, it features multiple platforms for jumping, playing, resting, and casually exploring their surroundings.
Start at the top of the tree, where the kitty can enjoy a trio of soft perches to keep watch or grab a quick nap. Under the middle post, a spacious kitty house awaits, measuring 16" x 16" to fit nearly any size cat with creature comfort. Go down one more level, and a hanging basket bed awaits a purr-fect place to hang out or hide a favorite toy. Nearby sits a second bedroom, this one measuring 12" diameter x 12"H for a cozy cat condo that will wow their whiskers. In addition, the extra large cat tree comes with plenty of sisal cat scratching posts and a pair of hanging ball toys for a little extra adventure.
Features & Benefits
- Size: 25"L x 25"W x 73"H
- Soft and Durable Plush covering
- Two colors available: Beige and Mocha
- Compact, but strong base: 20" x 20"
- One big kitty house: 17" x 17"
- One small condo: 12"D x 12"H
- A trio of perches with soft, comfy beds: 12" inside diameter
- One kitty basket: 12" diameter
- 15 sisal cat scratching posts. The sisal rope is made of leaves of the sisal plant. It is so strong, and your cat will never be able to tear it apart
- Easy for cleaning with a vacuum cleaner or mild detergent only
- Assembles in minutes! All needed tools and instructions are included
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Large climbing cat tower that will delight every active cat
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
This cat tree will support your cat, but we don't recommend it for so large cats because the small condo, basket and top beds are not large enough for 20 lbs cat.
I'm trying to figure out how the cats get from the platform below the large condo, to the condo itself? Is there a hole in the condo floor, or would the cat have to climb the pole to get to it? Trying to consider for when my cat gets older. Also, are your condos made of wood, particle board or cardboard? Thanks
Unfortunately, there is no hole in the condo floor, and the cat must climb the pole or jump from the top of the small condo or the basket. We do recommend this cat tower for active cats only. It is made with particle boards and strong cardboard poles wrapped with sisal rope.
The posts on this cat tower are made of strong cardboard, not solid wood.