Bring a virtual tropical forest to your home with this stunning extra large cat tree tower! It's crafted with durable sage green plush fabric that resembles a forest floor, plus carefully hand-dyed brown sisal rope scratching posts that evoke the lush trees that dot nearly every forest landscape. Combined with the faux green leaves scattered around the tower, this colossal cat tower will give your cats a sense of outdoor adventure they'll love exploring!
Overall, this gorgeous tower stretches over 6 feet high, yet has a compact footprint and handy corner design so it won't completely dominate the room. And your beloved kitties will adore the many features it has to offer. The highlight is a 16" x 16" bedroom with a window cutout that's soft and supple so the kitty can hide away in comfort. There's also a small perch for leisure time, a city ladder, three soft beds at the top, and multiple scratching surfaces from bottom to top. Add in the easy-to-maneuver setup and kitty will think they are going on a cool camping trip every day of the year!
Features & Benefits
- Size: 23"W x 23"L x 75"H
- Plush covering fabric in Green color
- Eleven scratching posts wrapped in Brown sisal rope
- Base: 23" x 23"
- Small perch over the base: 12" x 12"
- A platform on the third level with an access hole
- Ladder for reaching the fourth level
- Spacious condo for lounging and sleeping: 15.7"W x 15.7"L x 40"H
- Three 13.7" in diameter cushioned beds at the top
- Artificial leaves for a natural forest look
- Assembly required. All tools included
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Extra-large cat tower, which is among the best cat trees and towers on the US market today
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Beds are 13.7" x 13.7". Please note we do not recommend this cat tree for large cats.
Hi, Our cat, at seven months old, weighs 15 lbs so I’’m thinking he’ll finish at about 25 lbs. Is this tree a suitable size for him? Thanks!
No. For such big cats like the Maine Coons we suggest large cat towers like the following ones:
You may check some other models on this page:
We would not recommend this cat tree for a cat with arthritic issues.
Yes. You can assemble this cat tree without the top post and bed.
Unfortunately, we do not ship this cat tree outside the USA.
The leaves on cat tower are made of plastic and are not dangerous to cats.