Crafted from high-density wood, this modern cat tree condo makes a magnificent addition to any interior decor. With a design inspired by the classic animated adventure from Hayao Miyazaki, "Castle in the Sky", it's a great choice for any cat parent who craves both style and substance. Featuring multiple levels that ascend upwards in a linear fashion, this cat furniture is perfect for playtime, sleeping, and scratching sessions.
The highlight of this contemporary cat tree is a two-story condo that's as unique as it is enjoyable. There are a pair of entrances for the lower level, and one for the upper tier, plus a trio of stylish holes that allow for extra visibility and more play space. As your cats climb up the four sturdy platforms that also make ideal rest spots, they'll experience a cool bowl bed at the top level. This clear acrylic bowl is durable, a cinch to clean, and a great way to watch your kitty when they take a much-needed nap, hide their toys, or simply observe the world around them. Designed for small to medium-sized cats, the top bed is also suitable for large cats.
Features & Benefits
- Overall size: 36"L x 15.7"D x 51.2"H
- Sturdily made of high-density wood
- Large base plate ensures the stability of the tree: 31.5" x 15.7"
- Two story cat condo designed for multi-cats to play and rest in
- Each story has an ultra-soft plush cushion for ultimate cats comfort
- A detachable, acrylic bowl offers a birds-view for the feline climbers
- 9 sisal scratching posts
- 4 interactive spring balls and two hanging pom-pom toys
- 3 removable anti-slip mats
- All cushions and mats are machine washable
- Suitable for small to medium-sized cats but the top bowl can accommodate a large cat too
- Assembly required. All tools needed come in the package for better installation.
- Weight: 54 lbs
- Stylish modern cat condo tree that will complement any home decor
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.