For the cat that needs a little “me-ow” time, this 2-story outdoor cat condo provides the perfect location! Whether you have one cat in the family or two fabulous felines, you and your family will adore the excellent features and durability of this cool kitty house. It’s made from 100% fir wood and decorated with eco-friendly paint that’s safe for you and your pets. And with the asphalt eave roof, waterproof finish, and raised moist-resistant floor, the condo is well protected from the elements!
The two floors of this wooden cat condo work great for two cats to lounge in, or you can place a cat litter box in the upper section. With a top that opens — and stays open with the handy hinge — and a removable middle board, you can easily place a literal pan inside, and cleaning up is super easy since you won’t have to bend down! Your felines will love the large amount of space as well as the transparent window and door for looking outside and the multiple escape holes, including a playful jump platform and easy-open escape door.
Features & Benefits
- Overall size: 20"L x 20"W x 32"H
- Made of Solid Fir Wood finished with Weatherproof, Eco-Friendly paint
- Color: Gray/White
- 2 floors with asphalt eave roof
- Interior size of each floor: 17"L x 16.7"W x 14.5"H
- Escape hole, jump platform, and fun escape door entrance
- Transparent window and door for observing the outside world
- Easy litter box cleaning with the openable top and removable middle board
- Openable top and removable middle board make it easy for you to place the cat litter box and clean it
- Holes design let fresh air in to avoid odor
- Max holding weight: 33 lbs
- The raised floor keeps away harmful moisture
- Weight: 20 lbs
- Assembly required
- 2-story cat condo for the outdoor cats that need their own place
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
Unfortunately, this cat house can not be insulated. You should check our cedar cat houses. Only they are insulated.
I want to use this in my house as a place for cats to escape dog. I need to know if they will have a true hiding space from the dog where he won’t be able to poke his nose in.
Here is a picture of the inside of the house: