Here's a small wood cat tree that provides big excitement and non-stop feline fun! Whether you have one cat or enjoy a multiple-kitty house, this tempting tower features two comfy resting spots: a lower level plush perch and a top level fluffy cat bed lined with supple material that's ideal for curling up to take a catnap. The lower perch has a cute little pom-pom toy hanging from the underside, while the upper tier is attached to a 21.5" free-hanging rope that offers endless possibilities for play.
Made from real tree branches, the dual wooden posts are carefully treated to keep the kitty safe and to last a long time in your home. Each one is wrapped with strong jute rope for the perfect scratching posts, and since they are handmade, no two towers will be alike. A totally unique and completely irresistible addition to your cat's furniture collection, this stunning wooden cat tree perch is built for kitties weighing less than 17 lbs.
Features & Benefits
- Size: 23" L x 16"W x 32"H
- Built with two real branches (properly treated to last)
- Strong 16" x 23" base keeps the tree stable
- Premium, ultra-soft and comfortable Plush covering
- Colors available: Brown, White, and Gray
- 14” round plush perch and a luxurious cushioned bed on the top for resting after hours of play. Both of them are replaceable and can be purchased separately, so you and your kitties can enjoy this tree for years
- A hanging pom-pom ball with a bell
- Jute rope wrapped on the solid wood posts to allow kitties to stretch out during their daily scratch exercises
- For cats up to 17 lbs
- Easy care: just vacuum, wipe with a damp cloth and remove stains with a dry foam cleaner. Do not use liquid detergents
- Each piece is one-of-a-kind
- Requires minor assembly
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Nice handmade wooden cat tree designed for old or lazy cats
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
I am specifically concerned about toxins - is the wood treated with a toxic substance that will offgas VOCs?
All of the branches are heat treated in a machine that's meant for drying wood and fumigated.
No. All needed tools are included.