This classic sisal cat scratching post is always a feline favorite! The upright, straight scratcher is made of solid kiln-dried fir to create the traditional look of no-frills scratching posts. It is wrapped with durable natural sisal rope that gives your kitty a terrific place to stretch away to keep their claws looking trim and neat. And best of all, it's attractive to cats, so they'll keep paws off your furniture and floors! It also has a large carpeted base that's sturdy enough to keep the post from tipping, and comfy enough to stand on or lay on in full comfort.
This straight cat scratching post comes in three sizes, so you can choose from a 20 inch, 24 inch, or a king-sized 32 inch post, each one hand-built in the USA and made to last as long so kitty can enjoy it as much as possible. Each base measures 16.5" x 16.5", so all of these scratching posts are easy to fit in nearly any spot in the home, including in the corner of a room.
Features & Benefits
- Three sizes to choose from: 20", 24" and 32"
- Made with a plywood base and solid wood pole, NOT particle board or cardboard
- Base: 16.5" x 16.5"
- Carpet on the base is thick and soft (40 oz. or better)
- Ships Fully Assembled
- USA Handmade sisal cat scratching posts that help kitties to promote healthy nails.
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
- The sisal rope is 3/8” thick and the base is 1/2” thick plywood (5 layers of wood to make up the 1/2” thickness).