This triangle cat scratcher is the shape of things to come in portable cat furniture! Built into a fun triangle shape, it features carpet on one side and sisal rope on the other. The sturdy carpeted base adds definitive support, as well as a comfy place for the kitty to lay down and take a rest. Made in the USA, the scratching post ships fully assembled, so you can instantly place it down for your cat (or cats) to start enjoying without having to put it together yourself.
Designed for claw maintenance, the cat scratcher is made of plywood and kiln-dried fir, instead of the more-popular particle board or cardboard. This creates more support for cats as well as more durability. The sisal and carpet post is ideal for scratching and stretching, as well as some fun climbing and playing. With two different scratching surfaces your cat will leave your furniture, drapes, and carpet untouched.
Features & Benefits
- Triangle: 4.5"W x 16"H
- Base: 9.5" x 24.5"
- Made with plywood base plate and kiln-dried fir poles, NOT particle board or cardboard, as it does not hold up well
- Thick and soft carpet (40 oz. or better)
- Long-lasting sisal rope for stretching and healthy cat claws
- 4 colors to choose from
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Handmade in the USA
- Triangle cat scratcher that allows cats to live out the natural scratching habits without damaging home furniture and carpets
Shipping: Ships via FedEx Ground. Check the FedEx Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
According to one customer's review, the cat scratcher was not so good for their 20lbs cat because is not heavy enough. You may read all the reviews.
- It is true grey, but it can be light, medium or dark shade.
- We have never had such complaint by now about this cat scratcher.
We can make the scratcher in carpet only. The price would be same. Having said that, we strongly recommend not eliminating the rope as most cats use it and like it. Although it may look unused, it actually just lasts much longer than the carpet.