If you want something more and different for your cat, treat it with stunning 9-platform corner cat tree furniture from CozyCatFurniture. Specially designed to be placed in the corner of a room, this stylish space-saver is slightly smaller than other cat trees at six feet tall and weighs only 70 pounds, so it’s easier to move around. Featuring a large living area for households with two or more cats (or for one very lucky feline), it comes in four different colors, so you can choose the tower that best matches your coloring scheme.
With multiple levels for your cat to select from, it’s sure to be furniture climbing time whenever they’re ready for a snooze. At the top are three very soft beds that make perfect watch towers for any curious cat. Under the center bed is a 12"W x 12"D x 10"H hideaway bedroom, complete with a kitty ramp for climbing and two entrances. There’s also another ramp at the bottom of the cat tree, which leads to a spacious 12"W x 19"D x 12"H master bedroom, featuring a round cutout window as well as dual entrances. The entire cat tree is packed with scratching surfaces and comfy fabric, sure to tempt even the most skeptical feline!
Features & Benefits
- Overall size: 30"L x 22"W x 73"H
- Covered in Soft Faux Fur fabric. This covering material has the same quality as regular carpet, except the regular carpet is heavier
- Two colors: Beige and Mocha
- Base size: 24" x 20"
- Bottom cat condo: 20" x 12" x 12"H
- Top cat condo: 12" x 12" x 10"H
- Three plush beds on top of the tower: 13" x 13"
- 10 sisal cat scratching posts. The sisal rope is made of leaves of the sisal plant. It is so strong, and your cat will never be able to tear it apart
- Two kitty ramps for easy access
- You can clean it easily with a vacuum cleaner or mild detergent
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Assembles in minutes! All needed tools and instructions are included
- Corner cat tree furniture for cats of any age and size
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
I like the ramps since my cats are getting older! My concern is stability of the posts holding then upright pedestals our current tree the uprights are beginning to wear and wobble that’s what I am trying to avoid on a new tree. I look forward to hearing from you so I can make my purchase.
In our understanding, a cat over 13 lbs is a large cat, and we do not recommend this cat tree for large cats. For large cats, we would suggest these trees.
The beds are 13" x 13," and we do not recommend this cat tree for large cats. You may check the cat trees for large cats here:
Does this product last a long time with very playful kittens?
This cat tree may last a year, two, three or more. No one knows. It depends on the kittens, but it is a quality cat tower.
Posts of this cat stand are made of strong carboard and then wrapped with sisal rope.
I don't see the type of wood used to make this listed?
Boards of this cat tree are made of pressed wood.