Don’t settle for an average cat tree when your cat is anything but average! This super plush cat tower is designed for larger cats making it ideal for big breeds and multi-cat homes. Each tree features an amazing 8-platform construction cleverly designed to entice climbing, jumping, and playing for your cat. With a height of over 6 feet tall, your cat will feel like the king of his very own jungle. The base offers a sturdy yet spacious hideaway spot for peaceful naps. Two suspended pouches allow your cat to have the perfect space to cozy up into a snug little ball. With plenty of scratching areas and a rope to play on, this cat tower was truly designed with your cat in mind.
Features & Benefits
- Dimensions: 28" L x 28" W x 80" H
- Super soft Plush covering
- Two designs available: Light Gray and Dark Gray/Black
- Large bed on the very top for big boys and girls: 24" x 16"
- Ten 5" thick scratching posts wrapped in Black sisal rope compared to 3" posts of most cat towers on the USA market
- Heavy and sturdy 28" x 28" base
- Two 18" round baskets made for bigger cats
- Two 14” round beds with 2” thick removable cushions
- Large cat condo: 24"L x 24"W x 12"H
- Great cat tower for large cats
- Thick rope (2”) at the center for playtime
- Total of 8 platforms and resting spots
- Weight: 110 lbs
- Requires assembly
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
All removable cushions can be washed.
We do sell replacement hammocks to customers who bought this item only if we have them in stock.
Each basket on this cat tower can hold up to 30lbs.
Both baskets must be assembled to the tower.
Is the hideaway all cloth on the sides or is it reinforced with a hard material? I have two bengals and they like to rip through hollow objects.
The hideaway is made of plywood and then covered with fabric.
My cats usually shred the sisal. Can new poles be ordered separately rather than replace the whole tree?
Yes, the sisal posts are replaceable and we offer replacements for a small fee.