Big cats need big love and more space to lounge and play. This deluxe cat tree is designed with the large cats in mind and features a hammock and a super large basket (compared to the other cat trees on the market) that will hold more weight along with thicker posts for bigger paws. There are 3 solid platforms, a small play tunnel, a bottom cubby at the base, and a large top perch area. The thick rope in the center will encourage play and exercise. While this tree is designed for larger cats, it is still quite compact.
Features & Benefits
- Cat tree dimensions: 24" L x 24" W x 64" H
- Very soft Plush covering in Beige color
- Sturdy, double base: 24" x 24"
- Big cat condo with soft pillow inside: 16" x 16" x 11"H
- 18" round basket made for the largest of cats
- Eleven 5" thick sisal scratching posts ensure the stability of the tower
- 2” hanging sisal rope at the center for endless playtime
- Extra spacious cat bed with a plush pillow on top: 24" x 16"
- Play tunnel and several platforms
- Weight: 85 lb
- Requires assembly. All tools are included.
- Unique cat tree for the big cats in your home
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
This cat tower should be in stock again by the end of December.
I would love to be able to attach another basket to another of the sisal posts . I have 2 cats and would prefer they not have to fight over one!
Unfortunately, this is not possible.
We do sell replacement hammocks to customers who bought this item only if we have them in stock.
Our furniture is grey. We want this cat tree but need it in the grey color. Can we special order it in grey?
Unfortunately, this cat tree is available in Beige color only, but we have some similar trees available in Grey:
My “son” uses his scratch posts constantly and is always in his tree so having very durable sisal / posts are essential. With multiple daily uses, on average how long before the rope will begin to shred?
We can not tell how long the rope on posts on this cat tower will hold because this depends on the cat, but the posts are very strong and wrapped with natural sisal rope.
No. The boards are made of pressed wood and the posts are of strong cardboard and then wrapped with sisal rope. You may find wooden cat trees here
The tunnel measures 10" in diameter and 12" in length.