Whoever said size isn’t everything never owned a big cat! But, if you have one or more big kitties in home then it is time to invest in a cat condo for large cats that is not only sturdy but made with largest cats in mind. It features larger than standard sizing allowing for more space for larger breeds to enjoy and feel comfortable on. This cat tree condo includes 3 platform spaces, two lounging baskets, a suspended play tube, and a huge condo at the base. The thick rope will allow your cat to play and climb while being able to support their weight. Extra thick posts with durable sisal rope give your kitty’s big paws something to really enjoy and ensure the stability of construction. When a standard size cat tree won't do, it is time to supersize your options.
Features & Benefits
- Dimensions: 24" L x 24" W x 65" H
- Covered in soft plush fabric in Light Gray
- Strong and sturdy 24" x 24" wobble-free base
- Huge 24"L x 24"W condo covered with sisal boards all along the 4 walls. It includes a removable 2" plush pillow for your cat’s maximum comfort
- Two 18" round baskets made for the largest of cats
- 2” hanging sisal rope at the center for endless playtime
- Extra-large 24" x 24" cat bed on the very top with removable plush pillow
- 5" thick sisal scratching posts
- Weight: 85 lb
- Perfect cat tree for the largest of the cats. Requires Assembly
Shipping: Ships via UPS Ground. Check the UPS Ground Transit Map to see the actual transit time (in business days) to your state once your order has been shipped.
Questions & Answers
- The openings are about 8"-9".
We do sell replacement hammocks to customers who bought this item only if we have them in stock.
Because I ordered one on flash sale for $60.00
We do not have any flash sales on Facebook. All our sales are listed here: Sales & Deals
You must attach the baskets. Otherwise, the top bed will be tilted.
Unfortunately, this large cat condo comes in gray only as it is shown in the picture, but we have a similar cat tower in Beige: Luxury Cat Tower for Maine Coon Cats in Beige
I see that the width says 24 by 24, however we’re Putting in a corner and we need to know how far out the baskets stick, and if they swivel so that in a corner, it’s not 24 plus 18… can we swivel the baskets is another way to ask the question lol, thank you!
It is not a problem to put this cat tree in the corner because you may swivel the baskets in the direction you need.
The posts on this cat condo are made of strong cardboard and then wrapped with sisal rope.
I need a total of 4 round baskets wth tree can I get two extra? i
Yes, we can offer you extra two baskets with this cat tree.
The platforms on this cat tree are made of very strong engineered wood.
The two bowl hammocks are 18".